DaebakPH encourages everyone to use our official social media accounts as a way to have a discourse about the latest news and topics, as well as interacting with the editorial team and fellow readers and followers.
This is why DaebakPH has formulated the following guidelines and policies on our social media channels for everyone to have a meaningful and thoughtful discussions.
As such, DaebakPH reserve the right to do the following:
- Delete languages that could be interpreted as slanderous, libelous, vulgar, offensive and racially-insensitive.
- Delete posts that use “below-the-belt” attacks, and unsubstantiated accusations against and person, event, organization or company.
- Delete photos, videos, links and other related materials that would promote any person, organization, company or event. If you have an activity or event that you want us to promote, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Private/Direct Message to us on our official Facebook and Twitter accounts in case you can’t reach us via email.
- Delete comments and links that will promote and condone any form of piracy, including, but not limited to, links from illegal streaming sites, links from peer-to-peer file sharing sites, and the like. Photos and Videos would be tolerated, but must be avoided.
- Delete photos, videos, comments and links that may promote and condone and all forms of pornography and extreme violence.
- Delete comments that may be interpreted as spamming, including, but not limited to intentional double posting, flooding, flame-baiting and the like.
We would also like to discourage to all our readers and followers to avoid writing in ALL CAPS. Any post or comment that uses the format that we mentioned will be either hidden or deleted.
We reserve the right to block you from posting or commenting to our page if in any case you commited a breach or a failure to follow our rules. We would also consider reporting your name and social media account to their respective administrators as spammers.
DaebakPH also right to use your comment and post, as well as your name and profile picture, in any of our articles that will be published on our official website and social media.
These guidelines will be in effect on the following social media accounts:
Effective as of October 8, 2016